Bosch Africa – Corporate success at Bosch is determined by innovation capability and an edge in know-how. Accept with us the challenge of new tasks by your willingness to permanently learn something new. Robert Bosch Nigeria Limited, is a growing company of the Bosch group located in Lagos, Nigeria. We operate in the business divisions Packaging Technology, Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Drive and Control, Security Systems and Thermo Technology.
Job TypeFull Time QualificationBA/BSc/HND Experience 5 years Location Lagos Job Field Engineering / Technical
- Maintenance and repair of corded and cordless power tools
- Review and interpretation of technical drawings – Mechanical and Electrical
- Maintenace of rapport with customers by examining complaints; identifying solutions and suggesting improvment methods and techniques
- Troubleshooting and identification of the needed parts for repairs and replacements
- Instaling, Testing and repairing equipments as well as fixing tools independently
- Measuring tools and Calibration – Rotation Laser and Optical Level
- Maintenance and repair of heavy duty hammers up to 27kg
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications
- Attending to the needs of the customer whenever required
Competencies and Qualifications
- Good university degree in Electrical Engineering or IT Engineering or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 Years experience.
- Fluent in English, additional languages are a plus.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability to use provided Service Information System Software in carrying out maintenance
- Ability to build long term relationship and networks.
- Willing to travel frequently
- Good communication skills .
- Strong level of Troubleshooting, analytical and strategic skills.
- Great team player
- PC literate with excellent skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Proven ability to work under pressure.
Interested and qualified? Go to Bosch Group career website on www.linkedin.com to apply